DeLaval has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Facilities and Site Coordinator to join their Oceania team based in Hamilton, NZ
Reporting to the HR Director, you'll be responsible for maintaining the building and grounds of DeLaval, overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies that ensure the health and safety of all across Oceania.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments across Oceania
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Maintain the Vehicle Fleet across Oceania
- Manage the Oceania PC stock and protect devices, including receipt collection and return of IT hardware
- Liaise with external IT services when onsite access required
- Ensure availability and maintenance of all Oceania office based phones & mobile phone systems
- Devise and maintain office systems, data management and filing
- Track stocks of NZ office and kitchen supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist with agendas/travel arrangements/appointments for adhoc high level meetings
- Collect, process and distribute incoming mail and send correspondence
- Handle maintenance requests and other concerns according to property-specific procedures
- Create purchase requisition for the Oceania organisation
To be considered for this opportunity you'll have proven facilities coordination experience with the ability to manage priorities under pressure and take fast, accurate and ethical action. A sound knowledge of health and safety guidelines coupled with basic accounting and financial principles would be valued.
DeLaval is looking for a motivated team player with a keen eye for detail that recognises quality control is a large part of the job. Making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained, or efficiencies are discovered, whilst driving to motivate and coordinate employees, as well as deal with any issues that may come up, is key.
You'll be liaising with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders so it is essential that you have outstanding interpersonal communication skills, including strong written and verbal English language skills. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite is also required.
DeLaval recognises that in order to succeed, the company not only needs the best products and services, but also the best people. To ensure that DeLaval attracts and retains outstanding employees, the organisation will reward you with a generous salary package along with a host of outstanding benefits.
This is your chance to join an international industry leader and become part of an exceptional team culture. At DeLaval, employees enjoy new challenges, professional growth and the satisfaction of working for a company that goes to all lengths to understand and work alongside their customers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Bring your facilities and site coordination experience to the table and be rewarded with career growth and progression — Apply Now.
About the Organisation
DeLaval Ltd is a global leading supplier to the dairy business, supporting dairy farmers in managing their farms, their way. The business offers products, systems and services for all steps of milk production, with a focus on reducing their environmental footprint whilst improving food production, profitability and the well-being of the people and animals involved.
Founded more than 125 years ago in Sweden, DeLaval now has 4500 employees and operates in more than 115 countries that cater to customers with livestock size ranging from 1 to 50,000 animals. Together with the Tetra Laval Group, DeLaval owns one of the most well-known brands in the world. DeLaval's New Zealand office is based in Hamilton, and services customers throughout both the north and south islands. The Australia office is based in Melbourne.
DeLaval constantly strives to improve the daily work for all dairy producers, empowering them to control their business and lifestyle by providing complete solutions and service.