January 17, 2017 - Today DeLaval announced innovations which will be on display at World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA February 14 – 16, 2017. Located in the South Exhibits DS93 – DS96, the DeLaval booth will celebrate World Ag Expo’s 50 year anniversary with a focus on making sustainable food production possible.
Producers challenged by tighter margins, unreliable labor and/or higher labor costs can visit the booth to learn how the company's automated and sustainable solutions can help them optimize milk quality, herd health and productivity.
Solutions on display include:
- An operational Voluntary Milking Robot VMS™ designed to enhance productivity.
- Barn design experts will be on hand to discuss robotic dairy needs. No longer the domain of small farms, robotic milking offers benefits for virtually any size herd.
- The teat spray robot TSR which helps improve efficiency in rotary parlors. Its automated pre and post teat spray applications help reduce labor.
- Premium cow comfort solutions including the Swinging Cow Brush SCB and Mini Swinging Brush MSB. Producers may sign up at the booth for a chance to win an SCB.
- Our new calf feeder CF1000S which helps give calves a good start.
- Our exclusive body condition scoring system BCS for DeLaval VMS and the advanced DelPro 5.1 software. Both solutions help to improve proactive herd management.
- Customized solutions for a majority of milk quality concerns, from premium teat dips to experts on hand to discuss management practices.
- Farm-to-shelf sanitation solutions – from the milking system and bulk tanks, to an on-farm processing operation.