DeLaval mobile mixers
With Mixed Ration feeding, each animal receives the same mixture and feeding is performed in groups rather than individually. A quality mixer ensures optimum feed mix, easier distribution and provides many other benefits.
The right equipment is critical. To meet this need DeLaval provides a full range of mixing systems for various types of farms. They include DeLaval vertical mixer VM, DeLaval vertical mixer with double augers VMDA, DeLaval horizontal mixer MW, and DeLaval vertical stationary mixer VSM. Mixer wagons can be connected via the weighing system to management software in order to reduce feeding costs and increase farm profitability. This includes DeLaval Optimat™ Management Software for the mobile and the stationary mixers ranges and DeLaval DelPro™ Farm Manager for the stationary mixers.
The mixer of your choice
DeLaval delivers the best solutions for each individual farm requirements. Choose from vertical or horizontal mixing systems.
Which type of mobile mixer would be best for you?
- If you have a roughage bunker silo to store feed and height limitations in your barn, you should choose a horizontal mixing system (MW).
- If your feed mix includes round bales, long straw, a lot of dry material and your barn is not height-restricted, choose a vertical mixing system (VM or VMDA).
DeLaval vertical stationary mixers are available in six sizes to handle different feed capacities and with various options.
DeLaval mixer wagon delivers
- Accurate filling with scale indicator
- High quality cut with no scratching
- Unique auger design for efficient mix
- High quality, airy mix
- Software based ration calculation
- Optimal distribution
- Increased dry matter intake
- Reduced sorting
- Increased milk yield
- Increased rumen activity
- Increased chewing activity, stabilization of pH
- Reduction of nutritional disorders
See more about DeLaval vertical mixers
See more about DeLaval stationary mixers