DeLaval has more than 125 years of experience in the dairy business resulting in a leading market position. More than 4500 employees are working in 115 countries, providing solutions in the capital goods and aftermarket area while taking care of millions of cows per day. Innovation drives us and while expanding into new segments our vision of sustainable food production always ranks first.
DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
We are looking for a
Master Data Specialist (m/f)
In the area of Master Data Management (MDM) we are seeking a Specialist who will work with global ensurance of logistical master data quality and consistency. In this role your task is to continuously improve and simplify our way of working with SAP and drive assignments/projects in the MDM area. The position includes tools creation and maintenance/development of databases for logistics reporting and testing of SAP developments regarding master data quality. The role also involves data management in SAP during the complete assortment life cycle, and in particular responsibilities for in-direct article setups in our main markets and across the global supply network.
Our team belongs to the department Planning and Logistics Development and consists of team members in both Sweden and Germany. We are in close collaborations across the whole company interacting not only in our home area of Supply Chain but also with most other functions.
- Master data management throughout product life cycle in SAP
- Process Improvement in Master Data Management
- Improvements of the quality of Master Data
- Training involved parties in MDM related topics
Experiences and skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or Logistics, Bachelor, Master or proven practical experience
- Extensive experience in Master Data Management and product life cycle support
- Extensive SAP ERP experience (SD,MM, Query creation)
- Extensive experience in MS Excel, competence in either MS Access, Visual Basic or SQL Server preferred
- Project Management experience is seen as a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
The successful candidate should also be:
- Structured with an analytical mind-set
- A team player with high intercultural competence
- Have a passion for driving improvements
- Have a sense of urgency, be flexible and open minded
- The position can require travelling
We offer you:
The opportunity to work in a global company which strives to be the forerunner in its industry and develop its market leading position. You will play an important role in our international team with highly motivated team members.
This position will be located in either Tumba, Sweden or Gallin, Germany depending on the applicant.
Please apply by sending your application letter and resume (in English) to email@example.com
DeLaval Services GmbH
Ann-Kristin Bendig, HR
Neu Galliner Ring 6