Network with other dairy enthusiasts and discuss the future of the Canadian dairy industry with DeLaval at this unique 2-day conference. Join us to hear about dairy trends from around the globe and learn from our dairy producer panel. Then, get insights about Canadian Dairy opportunities and efficiencies from our keynote speakers.
Agenda and Keynote speakers
At Think Tank, we will be discussing Canadian Dairy opportunities and efficiencies namely surrounding the following topics:
· Where is the Global Dairy Industry going?
· Economics of dairy
· Labor on dairy operations
· Conventional and robotic milking operations
· Big Data in the future of dairy
The complete agenda and speakers will be announced on our event registration site soon.
Costs and registration
DeLaval Think Tank conference fees are $379 per person and include:
· Access to all of the conference sessions;
· A one-night stay in single- or double-occupancy at Hockley Valley Resort on March 3rd;
· Lunch and dinner on March 3rd;
· Breakfast on March 4th.
Participants are responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements.
Registration ends on February 21st and limited seats are available.
For more information and to register, visit https://thinktankcanada.eventbrite.com.