DeLaval has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Market Area Solution Manager Clusters, Liners & Tubes to join their Solution Management team in Hamilton, NZ. This is a full-time position based in Hamilton, New Zealand
Reporting to the Cluster Solution Manager, you'll be responsible for managing the DeLaval product portfolio for Clusters, liners & tubes over the region to create and achieve realization of market potential.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Develop and implement the portfolio strategy and annual operational plan in consultation with key stakeholders
- Close interaction with the sales channels, dealer networks and dairy farmers.
- Build product capability of staff, dealers and customers whilst developing sales and business within the region.
- Rollout of solutions is on time and in full using internal processes including checklist whilst keeping all stakeholders involved.
- Financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections are evaluated.
- Appropriate channel strategies are developed and implemented in liaison with the Market Area.
- Strong working relationships and collaboration is developed with peers, Market Area, Dealers and farmers.
- Active participation and contribution to Cluster initiatives including Cluster System and internal meetings.
To be considered, you'll have tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Animal Sciences ideally coupled with professional experience working in the strategic planning process. Experience in product portfolio management and building a successful business / customer or client relationships is essential to your success. Relevant dairy industry experience is strongly preferred, but not essential.
DeLaval is looking for a motivated team player with a keen eye for detail that recognises new business opportunities. Importantly, you'll also be passionate about driving continuous improvement and will have excellent problem solving ability including the skill to identify connections between facts and figures.
You'll be liaising with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders so it is essential that you have outstanding interpersonal communication skills, including strong written and verbal English language skills. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite is also required.
This is your chance to join an international industry leader and become part of an exceptional team culture. At DeLaval, employees enjoy new challenges, professional growth and the satisfaction of working for a company that goes to all lengths to understand and work alongside their customers.
Bring your portfolio experience to the table and be rewarded with career growth and progression — Apply Now
About the Organisation
DeLaval Ltd is a global leading supplier to the dairy business, supporting dairy farmers in managing their farms, their way. The business offers products, systems and services for all steps of milk production, with a focus on reducing their environmental footprint whilst improving food production, profitability and the well-being of the people and animals involved.
Founded more than 125 years ago in Sweden, DeLaval now has 4500 employees and operates in more than 115 countries that cater to customers with livestock size ranging from 1 to 50,000 animals. Together with the Tetra Laval Group, DeLaval owns one of the most well-known brands in the world. DeLaval's New Zealand office is based in Hamilton, and services customers throughout both the north and south islands. The Australia office is based in Melbourne.
DeLaval constantly strives to improve the daily work for all dairy producers, empowering them to control their business and lifestyle by providing complete solutions and service.