Do you want to take the lead role in driving the DeLaval Feeding Systems business area in Finland by focusing on marketing, business development, sales support and training in the country local level?
DeLaval has more than 125 years of innovative experience in the dairy business and has a leading position in this market segment. With more than 4500 employees we are operating in 115 countries, providing worldwide solutions in the Capital Goods and Aftermarket area while taking care of millions of cows per day. Consistently focussing the requirements of our customers, many years of experience and the development of our products are the basis for a positive progress. We arrange for innovation and expand into new segments while our vision of sustainable food production always ranks first. DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
You will be a key player and this role gives an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop and implement a common model of advisory services in Finland. Dairy Advisor is responsible for the supporting local activities, delivering trainings and herd management related advice, troubleshooting herd management related cases on farm.
- Supporting dairies making system transitions smoothly and/or achieve the efficiencies using DeLaval solutions
- Delivering trainings and advice to customers, partners and employees
- Use existing tools to increase competences and business development
- Give key input to set the demands in advisory development
Required Skills / Competencies
- Ability to serve as a dairy advisor – understanding the issues on the farm and providing appropriate solutions and build relationship quickly.
- Planning, Time management and computer skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence others
- Formulate findings and thoughts in written. Oral presentation skills
- Competitive and outgoing
- Works well as individuals as well as in a team
- Good English language skills
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
Expererience / Backround
- Degree in animal or farming related area
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a closely related environment.
If you have any questions, please contact: