DeLaval has an exciting opportunity for an AR accountant to join us.
Reporting to the accounting manager, you'll be responsible for AR ledger and China Tax compliance. You will ensure compliance with tax law and corporate governance, especially on revenue recognition and VAT, etc. and improve financial work efficiency and accuracy.
More specifically, your work will include below key deliverables:
- Ensure compliance with tax law, accounting policy (FRM and China GAAP) and DeLaval corporate governance;
- Trade receivables booking and analysis, AR invoice issuance;
- Customer credit control;
- Intercompany receivables invoicing, booking & reconciliation;
- Conduct 100% coverage account reconciliations and follow up on actions required after monthly closing;
- VAT output reconciliation;
- Facilitate audit needs;
- Control and improve job process and desk procedures
To be considered, you will need to meet below criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing finance working experience in an international company, working for customer receivables;
- A recognized University qualification majoring in Accounting or Finance, professional qualifications like ACCA or CPA is preferred；
- 2 years tax declaration practice is preferred;
- Familiar with SAP FI AR;
- Fluent in Chinese and English;
- Good communication and influencing skills;
- Sound knowledge of revenue recognition, VAT, and other taxation.
Moreover, we are looking for a colleague who is mature team player and possesses a positive and can-do attitude.
DeLaval recognises that in order to succeed, the company not only needs the best products and services, but also the best people. To ensure that DeLaval attracts and retains outstanding employees, the organisation will reward you with a generous salary package along with a host of outstanding benefits.
This is your chance to join an international industry leader and become part of an exceptional team culture. At DeLaval, employees enjoy new challenges, professional growth and the satisfaction of working for a company that goes to all lengths to understand and work alongside their customers.