DeLaval has an exciting opportunity for a Farm Designer Trainee to join us.
As a Farm Designer Trainee, you will be responsible for the engineering design of the customer project to ensure the appropriate layout is determined and construction work is done properly for DeLaval equipment.
Your daily work will include:
- Prepare engineering drawings for capital goods sold to customer
- Support customer in double check of the construction drawings
- Clarify technical details with construction company before the start-up of the construction, and provide technical support during the construction process
- Provide pre-sales support to sales in capital goods selling from farm planning and design point of view
We hope you can take on below tasks:
- Engineering drawings for different equipment in line with international and DeLaval design principles
- Explanation on technical details of the drawings to internal/external partners
- Professional advice on farm planning and design to sales and customers
Below qualifications are highly desired:
- Good English spoken and written
- Bachelor degree, major in animal science, civil engineering or similar
- Good interest in dairy farming
- Knowledge of AutoCAD program an advantage
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred
- Construction knowledge preferred
We also highly value a candidate who is/has:
- Open minded, eager to learn
- Structured, systematic and accurate
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Ability to travel, mainly domestic
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under time constraints
DeLaval recognises that in order to succeed, the company not only needs the best products and services, but also the best people. To ensure that DeLaval attracts and retains outstanding employees, the organisation will reward you with a generous salary package along with a host of outstanding benefits.
This is your chance to join an international industry leader and become part of an exceptional team culture. At DeLaval, employees enjoy new challenges, professional growth and the satisfaction of working for a company that goes to all lengths to understand and work alongside their customers.
To apply, please send your CV and relevant documents to our HR: email@example.com