DeLaval has an exciting opportunity for a System Application Specialist to join us.
As a System application specialist, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support service organization in hardware & software system
- To build up the company image in high quality / good equipment’s performant and best service.
You should be able to deliver:
- Effective priority management and plan for the support needed;
- Troubleshooting support for unconventional cases in all systems;
- Documentation & summary of the cases solved;
- Training Services
We hope you could fulfill below criteria:
- Technical and service focused
- Mechanical Engineering Education background
- 3~5 years of technical experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Languages: Mandarin, English (basic spoken and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We also hope you are:
- Structured, analytical and thorough
- Able to conduct deep analysis
- Able to follow up on targets
- Trustworthy and service-minded
- Very organized and process oriented
DeLaval recognises that in order to succeed, the company not only needs the best products and services, but also the best people. To ensure that DeLaval attracts and retains outstanding employees, the organisation will reward you with a generous salary package along with a host of outstanding benefits.
This is your chance to join an international industry leader and become part of an exceptional team culture. At DeLaval, employees enjoy new challenges, professional growth and the satisfaction of working for a company that goes to all lengths to understand and work alongside their customers.
If you are interested to join us , please send your CV and relevant documents to our HR: firstname.lastname@example.org