DeLaval will be showcasing the latest services and solutions in booth EH 3011-3315 and TM 754 at World Dairy Expo, October 3-7, 2017.
Not only will you have the opportunity to meet and learn from our knowledgeable and professional team, but you’ll also be able to see the following solutions in action:
- Voluntary Milking System VMS™
- An excellent solution for herds of any size, the ultimate automatic milking machine enables maximum yields while freeing up time for family and employees to focus on other duties.
- Teat Spray Robot TSR
- The TSR automates pre and post teat spray application, maintaining cow health while reducing labor. One of the first automatic teat spray solutions for parallel rotaries, the TSR provides an accurate, optimal and consistent method for applying teat spray after milking.
- Swinging Cow Brush SCB
- DeLaval cow brushes improve animal welfare and promote correct cow traffic in the barn. The SCB will ensure a cleaner coat, allowing cows to more effectively cool their bodies and put their energy into milk production
- Herd Navigator
- An advanced analysis system that accurately identifies every dairy cow in need of special attention, Herd Navigator gives you clear information on what action you can take to improve reproduction, efficiency, animal welfare and food safety – down to the individual cow.
Please join us for a chance to see our robotic and rotary solutions in person on our Technology Tour, Wednesday, October 4. We’ll visit Fourth Generation Farm and Baerwolf Dairies, LLC, departing the WDE grounds at 7:30 AM and returning at 4 PM. Sign up and learn more here.
You’re also invited to a reception on Wednesday, October 4, from 4-6 PM, where dairy men and women from around the world can network and share solutions from their farms. We’ll be at the Tanbark cattle tent near the New Holland pavilions, and refreshments will be provided.
Follow along on our Facebook page as the VMS trailer makes its way to Madison – look for #VMSgoesMobile. Watch the DeLaval website for updates and information about giveaways leading up to the show!