BANNOCKBURN, IL (June 26, 2019) – Dairy farmers can support the next generation of the dairy industry with their DeLaval product purchases this summer. DeLaval is donating a portion of its profits from sales of select hygiene products, liners, tubes, and milking units to the 2019 National 4-H Dairy Conference.
The National 4-H Dairy Conference takes place during World Dairy Expo, October 1-5, 2019, in Madison, WI. The donations each year enhance the quality of the speakers, tours, and leadership development activities at the conference. Thanks to support from producers who purchase select products leading up to the conference each year, DeLaval has donated more than $40,000 since 2016. “Because we are a value and knowledge driven company, it’s important for us to support the dairy community – especially this young generation,” says Fernando Cuccioli, DeLaval Regional President, North America.
Dairy producers can give their support to the National 4-H Dairy Conference by making a regular purchase of any of the following DeLaval solutions between July 1 and August 31, 2019:
- Blockade™ – the udder health solution which revolutionized the barrier teat dip industry and continues to give cows excellent protection from the environment between milkings.
- OceanBlu™ Pre-Post – a premium non-iodine based pre-post teat dip for year-round use and approved for use with DeLaval VMS™ Voluntary Milking System.
- Tri-Fender™ – a premium iodine-based teat dip developed for conventional milking systems and approved for use with DeLaval VMS and DeLaval teat spray robot TSR.
- AcidiShine™ – a 2-in-1 acid sanitizer uniquely formulated to remove milk and mineral residue from clean-in-place (CIP) conventional milk systems, bulk tanks, and DeLaval VMS. Also an effective calf hutch sanitizer.
Superior Liners and Tubes
- LS-01™ Liner – a fast-milking liner with high performance, proven in its low-slip design.
- Silicone Tubing – made from quality silicone, this tubing offers needed flexibility yet holds its shape well.
Market-leading Milking Units
- DeLaval milking unit Blue – designed to milk gently, effectively and efficiently.
- DeLaval DelPro™ MU480 milking unit – features a highly accurate, ICAR-approved milk meter and the ability to wirelessly connect to DeLaval farm management software.
- DeLaval DelPro™ MU486 milking unit – includes the same features as the MU480 milking unit, with the added benefit of monitoring blood and conductivity levels in the milk.
“DeLaval has supported 4-H in this way for a total of 36 years now,” says Cuccioli. “We are proud of the direct impact we can have on nearly 200 conference attendees who will be entering the workforce as either producers or workers within the industry. We sincerely thank the farmers who make the purchases to make this possible."
For more details about this year’s 4-H sponsorship, contact your local DeLaval Dealer and visit the DeLaval website. Follow along on DeLaval social media outlets to see how DeLaval itself is #4HGrown.