DeLaval Parlor milking system P500
- Better indexing of mixed herds
- Less vertical space requirements
- Greater clearance for cows at exit
So much more than a neck rail, DeLaval SynchroArc has been designed to promote free cow flow, maximizing your throughput; better indexing to help you increase efficiency of your milking routines; all with a smaller footprint and less vertical space requirements to minimize installation costs and to make retrofitting far simpler for most farms.
- Encourages cows to leave the milking platform using an animal-friendly method
- Reduces stress on cows and components by being removed during milking
- No sequence gate posts in the floor
With our new DeLaval SynchroSweep, we have brought our years of stalling engineering experience to make sure cows move as quickly, calmly and efficiently as possible through every DeLaval Parlour P500.
- Configurable controls for three different management styles: All Exit/All Index, All Exit/Gang Index, Gang Exit/Gang Index
- Controls provide feedback to the user to ensure proper operation
- Customizeable control settings
With DeLaval SynchroControl everything is at your fingertips – more information, more automation and more functionality. This new technology means your parlour can be operated safely, comfortably and by fewer people.
- Start work routines on cows that have already loaded
- Increases worker safety by bringing loaded cows towards work area
- Available on All Exit and Gang Exit configurations
Gang indexing brings an extra level of safety and efficiency to the parallel parlour allowing milkers to start the milk routine as soon as the first gang is loaded. Cows are positioned so the milker does not need to reach over the milking platform.
- One button push to exit cows; reset stalling to load position and open the entrance
- Decreases need for workers to push individual function buttons
- Increases parlour efficiencies
Exit Plus provides the ultimate in parallel parlor efficiencies by decreasing the need for extra button pushes during parlor side changes. Exit Plus function timing can be customized to fit your parlour work routines.
InService All-Inclusive ISAI
- Ensures that regularly scheduled maintenance is done to keep your P500 system running optimally
- Extended warranty options through consumables contracts offers greater peace of mind
- Reduces the risk of emergency breakdowns, downtime and extra costs
Preventative maintenance for your P500 is done according to DeLaval recommendations. Our certified service technicians use original parts and professional tools when they are testing the installation.