DeLaval offers a complete range of ICAR approved milk meters, yield indicators and flow sensors that precisely measure your herd’s day-to-day milk production for optimised milk yield, milk quality, cow health and profitability. By showing you which cows are making you money and which ones are not, DeLaval milk meters deliver you a simple, efficient and accurate monitoring tool providing on the spot information about the health and milk quality of each individual cow.
DeLaval milk flow indicator HFC
Robust construction for heavy duty 24/7 milking. It is designed for high yielding dairy cows.
- For milking around the clock
- Designed for high performance cows
- Simple and easy to service
DeLaval flow sensor FI2
This works reliably and almost invisibly in the background. A simple, well proven milk flow indicator; well designed and easy to keep clean.
DeLaval yield indicator FI7
When milk yield from each cow is monitored accurately using infrared technology, you gain key data for efficient herd management. This compact yield indicator provides:
- A robust design with no moving parts
- Milk yield available cow side
- Additional monitoring of liner slips, kick offs and cluster inlet blocks
DeLaval milk meter MM27BC
This is a highly accurate ICAR approved milk meter which also monitors any blood traces in the milk, conductivity levels, kick-off and air entry into the liners. It offers fast milk yield monitoring and better control of cow health. When partnered with DelPro herd management milking management becomes easy.
- No moving parts and therefore very low maintenance costs.
- Early detection of blood in the milk.
- Detect changes in conductivity.