Basix is a phosphate-free chlorinated alkaline detergent providing high performance in soft water conditions. When used in medium-hard water conditions, an alternate cleaning routine should be followed. Basix is dosed between 50 and 80 ml per 10 litres of water at 70-75 C.
Proteins and fats in milk are dissolved only in strong alkali
- Proteins and fats in milk are dissolved only in strong alkali
- DeLaval Basix ensures dissolution of fat and protein deposits from bulk milk cooling tank, stainless steel pipeline, joints and milk line, milk tube of milking system
- With hot water, Basix liberates chlorine which acts as disinfectant
- Basix is easily water soluble, non-foaming
- Dosage – 50ml / 10 lit of water (0.5%)