Our Herringbone parlours are designed to improve animal comfort and better milker interaction. The labour-efficient parlours promote calm and harmonious cow traffic resulting in short but effective and stress-free milking sessions.
- Optimal labour efficiency – calm harmonious animal traffic. Shorter milking sessions
- Full automation. Different levels of control. Entire operation or some operations only
- Front exit for fast exit of animals
- Free hanging / suspended parlour stalling
- Closer to milker – safer and more comfortable milking
- Low-line milking system
- Excellent cow positioning
- Strong and durable & In parlour feeding option
- Maximize capacity in existing space
DeLaval herringbone parlour HB50
Allows you to fit in more cows per side than DeLaval HB30 for faster milking. With the angled staggered rumprail, the cow stands comfortably close to the pit with no pressure on her sensitive pin and tail areas. And because the rump-rail is suspended, it is easy for the operator to access the udder.