DeLaval activity meter system
Monitoring your cows is an essential part of modern dairy farming. Accurate heat detection is a key to shorter calving intervals. Knowing when to breed each cow improves conception rates, reduces reproduction costs – and improves total milk production and profitability.
- Improve reproduction performance & heat detection
- Reduce reproduction costs
- Identify cows in early stage of ill health
- Possible to use also in non-milking animals (ie. heifers or dry cows)
- Wireless antennas, powered by solar panels, to fit pastures and large farms