Our parallel parlours help you achieve fast throughput by ensuring cow traffic runs smoothly, milking equipment performs optimally, and that milking is fast and effective. In this way, you can maximise throughput and milk yield, while minimising cost per litre of milk. After all, throughput is the fast-lane to profitability
DeLaval Parallel Parlour P2100
- Wide entrance lane with sliding entrance gate - quick entry and easy turning encourages fast loading of cows.
- Unique, open bottom neck-rail - designed with an understanding of how cows move for faster entrance and exit.
We help you achieve fast throughput by ensuring cow traffic runs smoothly, milking equipment performs optimally, and that milking is fast and effective. In this way, you can maximise throughput and milk yield, while minimising costs per litre of milk.
Optimal cow comfort
- Cluster support - provides comfort for both operator and cow by ensuring perfect cluster alignment, preventing liner slip and reducing risk of mastitis.
- Duplex cylinders - allow different pressure settings for gentle, slow but firm indexing of cows.
- Fully adjustable neck-rail - suitable for different cow breeds and sizes.
Robust and functional design
- Fast installation - bolt together, robust structure which provides a safe working environment, low maintenance and long parlour lifetime.
- Integrated herd management solutions
- Suspended butt-pan - gives unobstructed view of the udder resulting in better working environment and operator comfort. The vertical design of the butt-pan provides a wider gutter and easier cleaning.