Feedtech™ for cows
Feedtech™ Ca P bolus
Dietetic mineral cow feed for reducing the risk of milk fever. This flash bolus dissolves quickly in rumen to produce immediate release of minerals helping to prevent milk fever.
- Two different calcium sources: one that sets calcium free rapidly and one slower source for sustained release
- Contains phosphorus and magnesium
- Fast and accurate dosing with the unique ergonomic applicator
Feedtech™ Dry off bolus
Mineral feed providing trace elements for cows at dry off (i.e. two months before calving) until two months after calving.
- Slow release during period of four months
- Copper to support fetal growth
- Selenium against placental retention
- Easy to use with exclusive accurate applicator
Feedtech™ Maintenance bolus
Mineral feed providing trace elements for cows from two months after calving and onwards.
- Slow release during six months
- Contains a trace element mix
- Easy and accurate delivery with exclusive applicator
Feedtech™ Magnesium bolus
Mineral feed for cows with high levels of magnesium to aid in the prevention of grass tetany.
- Release of magnesium equally spread over 21 days
- Easy delivery with exclusive accurate applicator
Feedtech™ Rumen drench
Dietetic complementary cow feed for reducing the risk of milk fever and ketosis.
- Contains phosphorus, sodium bicarbonate and magnesium
- Application with the DeLaval drenching system
Dietetic complementary cow feed for reducing the risk of milk fever.
- Can help reduce the risk of milk fever or after intravenous Calcium infusion to support recovery
- Added selenium to stimulate immune function
- Can be used before and after calving
- Reduces risk of downer cows
Feedtech™ Energy balance
Complementary feed for lactating cows to help provide the energy they need.
- Contains niacin and glucose-forming components
Feedtech™ Salt lick
Contributes to the cow’s essential need for salt. Comes in two formulations to satisfy every cow’s salt demands. The licks are durably coated with plastic for convenient handling.