"We now have a better work life balance and our employees can have normal working hours. We have seen an incredible increase in yield too.”
Richard has been milking with VMS since December 2018. When he put the new VMS™ V300 milking system to work for him, he put his high yielding cows through the robots, allowing him to increase productivity.
• 1800 acres land
• 8,000 liters Per Day
• 370 cows (120 on VMS)
• 33 kg average production
• 2.4 milking’s per cow
• Two VMS™ V300 milking system installed in December 2018 as well as a DeLaval
25/50 Midi-Line Swing-over Parlour installed in 2013.
• Four rows of single cubicles, one central feeding passage
• Feed FirstTM Cow Traffic
OBJECTIVES FROM THE MAIN CUSTOMER CHALLENGES:
• Animal welfare: less stress among the cows.
• Work efficiency: enjoying the easier life
• Food safety: high quality delivery
• Farm profitability: more milk per cow
MAIN BENEFITS FROM THE VMS™ MILKING SYSTEM V300:
• Reliable system
• Smooth attachment
• No teaching of cows required
• Increase in yield
• There is still 7 hours of idle time between the two V300’s.
• Over 10kg increase in Average Yield.